Health and Safety
During these challenging times Tarleton School is committed to your child’s wellbeing. Our Health and Safety Plan ensures ongoing communication with our families, including ways that families can practice safe hygiene at home. Tarleton’s Health and Safety Plan also includes the following, to the extent possible:
- Guidelines for hygiene practices for children and staff
- Guidelines on the use of face masks by all staff and students
- Protocols for classroom learning space that allows for the separation among students and staff when appropriate
- Small class sizes and limited interaction between groups
- Restricting visitors and volunteers
To keep our Tarleton community safe we follow the guidelines established by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Chester County Health Department.
All children entering Tarleton School must be immunized against DTaP, Polio, Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and MCV. As Pennsylvania law dictates the only exceptions are for medical or religious reasons.